A Review of PDFelement Pro―PDF Editor software for PC
Although many PDF editors exist in the world, only a few are easy to use, effective, cheap or affordable, and can be used for many purposes. As usual, whatever information or thing I feel is good or important, I always try my best to make it available through blog posts on this site―and this one is no exception.
This post is a review of PDFelement Pro editor (from iskysoft.com) which is among the best PDF editors on the planet because it is effective, affordable, and can be used for many purposes that are relevant to files. I advise that you recommend it to your family members and friends who could need it for practical or professional reasons.
The PDFelement Pro―PDF Editor for PC has a well-designed split-pane interface and a toolbar that stretches from the right to left edges at the top of the PC screen. The toolbar consists of a sub-menu of different tools that have their respective icons which indicate different functions for editing PDF files, converting PDF files, and other carrying out other functions which are listed below: under “Uses of PDFelement Pro―PDF Editor”.
On the left of the PC screen is a pane that enables any user of the PDF file editor software to open and navigate through the most recently opened PDF files, and their pages. Generally, the main tools also include functions for creating PDF files, editing PDF files, converting PDF files to different types of office files, modifying PDFs, cropping PDF files, and changing the background color of any PDF file or image from one color to another.
Uses of PDFelement Pro―PDF Editor
After downloading the PDFelement Pro editor and using it, I have observed that it is an easy PDF editor software which has features or functions that can be used for the following purpose:
- to edit PDF texts, images, and graphics: the software has features that can be used to add notes, instructions or annotations to PDF files.
- to convert PDF texts, images, and graphics: the software converts PDF files into other formats like MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Epub, HTML, RTF, TIFF, etc. It is possible to convert files because the PDF editor has OCR (Optical Character Recognition) tool.
- to perform multiple PDF conversions, and extract data in bulk by using the batch processing tool.
- to create PDF texts, images, and graphics from Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- to redact PDF texts, images, and graphics, and easily compress them.
- to collaborate with other people or teams that are interested in using several cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive to work on PDFs. This feature enables many users to access important documents, and work together from any part of the world.
In addition, the software can be used to:
- combine or merge many PDF files, and split large PDF files into separate files.
- protect PDF files by signing documents and validating signatures; the software can also be used to clear all signatures: it has a feature that can protect documents with passwords.
50% Discount to Get PDFelement Pro―PDF Editor
As at the date of publication of this post, there is a 50% discount to have this easy-to-use PDF file editor software. The actual price for subscription is $159, but due to the 50% discount, the price is reduced by 50% to $79.50.
You might decide to test the free trial version of PDFelement Pro―PDF Editor before you subscribe; in this case, one thing you have to take note of is that there is a difference between the free trial version, and the version for subscription―and the difference is this: on the free trial version, you won’t have access to technical support, a watermark will appear on your PDF documents, and you won’t be able to convert more than 5 pages of each document.
Click here to get 50% discount in order to get the software for any PC that uses either Mac or Windows
If you would like to make use of OCR (optical character recognition) to convert images such as scanned paper or pictures from digital cameras into editable data such as PDFs, then you would have to subscribe to PDFelement Pro―PDF Editor for $79.50, which is at 50% discount.
An added advantage of using PDFelement Pro―PDF Editor is that if you subscribe to it, you will be able to convert files into different formats in 23 different languages; this feature will greatly assist people who would like to use the PDF editor for international purposes, or businesses.
The drawbacks of using PDFelement Pro―PDF Editor
- you may have to hover your cursor over each individual tool/icon in order to discover their individual functions. However, despite this drawback, you will find out that the PDF editor is easy to use, and navigate through.
- the trial version has limitations.
PDFelement Pro 7 is inexpensive, one of the best PDF editors, and can be used on Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista and XP) and Mac to make documents look appealing and professional.
Click here and subscribe at 50% discount rate for PDFelement Pro―PDF Editor software program on any PC that uses either Mac or Windows
The PDF editor for PC comes as a download, and can be accessed on any computer which it is downloaded and installed on.
Please share this post with your colleagues who could be students, teachers, businesspeople, or people who cut cross many other types of professions.