Sometimes you always have to keep on reminding YOURSELF: treat motivational ideas as songs
When it comes to developing and maintaining positivity and faith, sometimes you just have to keep on reminding yourself about an inspiring idea instead of reading it from a paper/book, or listening to it from someone else’s speech!
Perhaps you took note of a great motivational or inspiring idea that totally convinced you to believe and act on it in order to maintain motivation and achieve success—and so you wrote it down and frequently read it, or visited somewhere in order to hear it and become inspired.
You always looked at it or listened to it, but unfortunately, somewhere along the line, you lost belief in it! This occurs much more easily when people don’t put in enough work to “sufficiently remind” themselves about an idea—and as a consequence, they begin to lose belief in their idea or dream until it becomes forgotten.
The best solution is to remind yourself
In most cases, the inspiration or motivation acquired from an idea that is written or listened to, will not be as effective as the one that can be derived from reminding one’s own self without the aid of paper (reading) or person (listening).
What happens if the paper or book gets missing and out of sight forever? This is a very common experience. What happens if the person whose words you believed so much in, disappoints you because they no longer live up to the expectation of their powerful faith or belief?
Always remind yourself, rewind and re-listen to your ideas in your mind as many times as you can: treat motivational ideas as if they are songs
Strong faith and belief systems are maintained when people consistently remind themselves about their ideas until their minds become acquainted and soaked with their dreams and aspirations.
Sometimes it is not enough to just read and re-read an inspiring idea, or listen to it; you have to consistently remind yourself without the aid of physical visuals, a paper/book, or someone else’s voice.
Reminding yourself can lead to continuous success
Give it a shot and always remind yourself about your ideas; always believe and let yourself know that you will acquire the faith to materialize your dreams.
Create spiritual and mental containers that can hold the rain of good and positive thoughts always sent out by the universe; you can do this by always reminding yourself!
Free book on the topic of faith (in detail)
Download and read for free Real Faith that can Deeply Inspire you Forever (PDF). This new book can boost your faith, positivity, and outlook on life.
The chapters in the book include the following:
1. Faith: the superpower that materializes desires & gives new life to dying ambitions
- The shield of faith
- Developing the shield of faith
2. Faith: still strong enough to alter today’s facts
3. Your outcome in life is determined by what you believe in: faith or fact
4. The reality of invisible worlds & life: physical & spiritual
- Evidences of invisible life
- The reality of the spiritual world, & life after death
5. How to develop strong faith
- Definition of faith
- How strong faith can be developed
- Certain things that can affect faith
6. How to influence your mind to attract your desires and a glorious afterlife
- Have a good intention to acquire what you desire
- Decide what you want
- Give unto others so that it will be easier for you to receive
- Make it a habit to always practice visualizing what you want
7. There is magic in positive thinking—always think positively!
- If positive thinking is effective, why can’t everybody do it?
- Is there evidence that positive thinking is effective?
8. Past events that disproved the impossible: one person’s impossibility is another person’s possibility
- Past events that illustrate how people who studied the impossible changed the course of the world
- The New York Times
- Nineteenth-century chemists
- Lord Kelvin
- Albert Einstein
- Stephen Hawking
9. Prophets of technology, or Prophets of GOD?
- Two great visionaries
- Leonardo da Vinci
- Jules Verne
- Were they prophets of technology, or prophets of GOD.
10. How to turn defeat into victory by experimenting with different things
- Look away from defeat at the bottom of the ladder, and towards victory at the top of the ladder
- Everyone who truly turned defeat into victory encountered and responded to one form of defeat or another
- Although it is barely impossible to succeed without encountering hardship and opposition, it is possible to use hardship to move forward and upward ever
- The lesson is this: gain or salvage something valuable from every situation—good or bad
- Instead of blaming people or bad luck, look at challenges or setbacks and learn from them
11. The fight of faith: why give up when the time comes to fight this important battle?
- Despite our knowledge about positivity, why do many of us lose the battle of faith?
- So how can we acquire faith?
12. The importance of protecting your unlimited potential: a look at some unlimited potential achievements & quotes
- But what is the meaning of unlimited potential?
- Some of the greatest unlimited potential achievements in history
- Some popular and inspiring quotes on unlimited potential & possibilities
13. The universality of GOD’s power
- GOD’s power is so universal, it can be found in the smallest and mightiest deeds in creation
- The universality of GOD’s power also reaches the deepest part of the human spirit
- The universality of GOD’s power makes it possible for GOD to be contacted from anywhere in the universe—anywhere!
14. The everlasting generosity of GOD, the universe, or Mother Nature
- The generosity of GOD seems to be a law in the universe! Why? Because it can be seen everywhere
On the other hand, you may decide to read the digital (Kindle) version on Amazon for free if you are a registered member of Amazon Kindle Unlimited. Note that hardcover copies of the book are also available, and can be purchased here.
In case you meet up with Amazon’s requirements for giving reviews, kindly give your best possible review by using the “customer reviews” button at bottom of a web page that can be accessed via the link in the previous paragraph.
Please share this post and information about the book; it can really boost someone’s faith, positivity, and outlook about life.